It's not that I haven't had anything to blog about ... I'm just lacking time ... and motivation as well I suppose. Whenever I sit down to the computer I almost feel guilty because there are about 20 other things that I should be doing instead.
Anywho ... I was REALLY excited to check out Glendale's Chocolate Affaire in downtown Glendale this year. It's pretty much a huge chocolate festival where they have chocolate covered 'you name it' for sale. We packed up the kids (which takes a lot of time now) and headed over. Parking was insane. We had to park 3 blocks away from Murphy Park where it was located. They had Christmas lights all over and the kids liked all the excitement. Ty started to get fussy and was hungry so I tried to find a quiet place to nurse him but it was practically standing room - way to crowded for comfort. I ended up wishing we hadn't even of come. Everything was overpriced and there wasn't really much other to do than walk around looking at chocolate we couldn't afford to buy. I mean come on, $3.00 for a single chocolate covered strawberry!?! I'd rather buy the stuff to make it myself and do it at home. This would have been a super fun date if it was just Craig and I but not really the best place to take the kids. Oh well ... we did admire all the yummy chocolate and did get some chocolate covered cheesecake on a stick that was to die for. Love is in the air - it's almost Valentines day!
.jpg)

1 comment:
They do look delicious! They aren't hard to make though.
Post a Comment