Feb 16, 2014

I'm 30!

And just like that I'm no longer in my twenties.  We dropped the kids off and had a LOVELY night out.  Just the two of us ... plus the littlest one inside my womb preparing to make their debut soon.   We went to the movies and saw Winters Tale and then went out to the Bonefish Grill for dinner.  Everything but the hour wait in high heels to get into dinner was amazing.  I like wearing heels when I actually get ready and we actually get out of our house for date night.  BUT heels while pregnant I would NOT recommend.  Holy uncomfortable!   I wanted to cry.  We finally took our little beeper the hostess gave us and waited in our car in the parking lot so I could take my shoes off and put my feet up.  I love Bonefish Grill, probably because I love seafood so much.  It's makes my mouth water just thinking about it.


For my actual birthday on Sunday Brookie and I dressed like twinners for church and all the primary kids sang to me. :)  Some of the kids in my class had even made me cards.  So sweet!  Craig made me Fish n' chips for dinner and cleaned up and I got to blow out 30 candles on top of my German chocolate birthday cake.  What a day!  What a wonderful day!  30 is not so bad after all.


LOL!  Look at all those candles.