We started the morning off dressing in pink and red and turning Brooke's hair into pretty heart shaped piggies for Valentines Day. Jace was actually excited for school and didn't put up a fuss about waking up early to get ready. Yay! The night before
After sending the 'big' kids to school Ty and I got ready to go to his first toddler holiday party.
Now if he was my first child I probably would have remembered to make him a totally awesome Valentine box and made super cute homemade Valentines for all his little friends like everyone else did .... BUT he's my 3rd and I was totally exhausted by the time I finished helping Jace with his box the night before. I put it off until the morning of and all I could fit in before it was time to go was getting the two of us showered and ready and putting together a fruit platter of some heart shaped strawberries and red grape kabobs. He didn't notice but I still felt kind of bad. Poor 3rd child. :(
| My littlest Valentine. |
| Look at all these cute, homemade Valentines his friends made for him! |
| Mommy and Ty |
| Brooke went with a traditional, totally easy Valentine box and she made it totally on her own. Thank goodness!! |
Brooke was SO excited to go through her Valentines.
| Valentine sugar cookie tradition: my mom did it for us and now I do it for my Valentines. :) |
| I made these special for Craig. They were super yummy. |
We did a kid swap for Valentines day Date night. We watched the Christensen kids on Valentines night and they watched ours the next day so Craig and I could go out on a special date for my 30th birthday.
We had LOTS of fun! We all made our own mini heart shaped pizzas and fruit kabobs and then they just played the night away. We love having them over. All the kids just entertain each other. Yay for a fun Valentines day!
No comments:
Post a Comment