Apr 7, 2011

Desert Flowers & Sweetwater Park

My kids love Sweetwater Park. It's right on the way to Jace's school so we usually stop there on the way back home. Especially if I have taken the jogger and walked there. It's a fun park. The kids love the big rock to climb on, and the dinosaur. The thing that I don't like about sweetwater is that they have sand instead of wood chips so the kids always get dirty. Today we had a picnic at the park and I took some pictures of some of the spring flowers and blossoms popping up all around us. The desert is so beautiful. It is getting hot here though. We've already hit 100 degrees... and it's only going to get worse. I guess we'll be playing in the water a lot from now on. I did just sign the kids up for swimming lessons so that should be fun.  All of these pictures were taken between our home and Jace's school - which is about 3/4th of a mile away.  We live in a beautiful place.  We love Arizona!








My sweet little 'Strawberry Girl'.  We had a picnic today! :)


.




Fighting over who gets to sit in the front.  Jace won so Brooke is giving me her mad face.
Happy Spring Everyone!!

1 comment:

The Olsen Family said...

The flowers sure are pretty. It's fun that it's warming up, but I bet you'll wish for it to be cooler soon. We love and miss you guys! Very cute kids... I love when you put new pictures.