Dec 14, 2012

Family Pictures

I did a total of 7 Holiday photo shoots for families of friends during the month of December.  Thank you to Craig for helping watch kids.  I did take some of our own kids while on one of those outings to Saguaro Ranch Park and then we had Grandma and Grandpa Johnson take a few of us on the grounds of their condo while they were here for Christmas.
























For whatever reason, it is IMPOSSIBLE to get all my kids looking at the camera at the same time and smiling .... unless we are doing a silly picture - then they are all about it.  Those stinkers!





2 comments:

Mommio said...

We love the family photos! You just have such adorable kids--and so photogenic. We love you and your family!

Jennifer said...

You got some good ones. You have the most adorable family! I love the ones of the kids in the corn field.