
Thank you for coming to visit us. I'm sorry I acted like a tooter muffin for half of the time. Sometimes I just get so excited that you're here that I can't contain myself. The zoo was so much fun... especially when we fed the stingrays and I dumped the fish guts on Brooke and she smelled like a fish the rest of the day. I especially liked the rainbow snow cones you bought for me and Brooke. I like being able to pick every flavor to taste. I wonder if Nani got the postcard we sent her. The one with the picture of us LOST IN THE ZOO. I think she'll like it. It's too bad she couldn't come because I know that she would have really liked the Chocolate Factory Tour. I hope Gi Gi gets better soon. Tell Nani that we picked out all the best chocolates for her to taste. Grandpa, you are my best buddy. Thanks for taking me to the spring training games even though I was naughty. I really liked the dodger dog and nachos but NOT the ones with jalapenos ... Thanks for taking me to the park and Cabellas and McDonalds and the Dollar Store. I really liked reading my books to you and having you pick me up from school every day last week. I love being star of the week. You should know you are very special because you are the only other person on my special star of the week poster at school. I really like having you around. Could you just move next door?
Love, Jace
 |
| Rainbow snowcones are the best! Thanks Grandpa! |
 |
| We fed the stingrays little fishies and shrimps. |
 |
| I love eating at McDonalds with you Grandpa. Chicken nuggets dipped in ranch are so yummy. |
 |
| Cerreta Chocolate Factory tour. |
 |
| Cabelas was lots of fun. We LOVE you Grandpa! |
No comments:
Post a Comment