Mar 3, 2009

Valentines & a Birthday

I just wanted everyone to know what a wonderful husband I have. We had a sweet little weekend with Valentines Day on Saturday, the 6 yr anniversary of our engagement on Sunday and my birthday on Monday the 16th. For Valentines he bought me flowers & a wonderful card and cooked me a very romantic candlelit dinner, by himself. Craig doesn't' cook much besides brats,grilled cheese,and toast so this was quite the accomplishment! I loved that he took the time to show me he loves me. Unfortunately, Jace took an unexpected late nap and woke up just as our romantic dinner started which made the event a little less romantic . .although he did take the picture of the two of us together. We ended up falling asleep while watching Toy Story 2 as a follow up to dinner. It's the thought that counts though. I can't believe that I'm 25 . . YIKES! I feel old and young at the same time. Craig planned a night out on the town with a fancy restaurant, a movie, and no kids (we don't get out much) but, unfortunately, our plans were spoiled again when the kids got sick. I spent the day cleaning up barf with my sweet husband. Again, it was the thought that counts. He did get me a sweet gift certificate to Massage Envy that I am very excited to use! I need a good massage! I LOVE YOU CRAIG!

4 comments:

Ritzville RS said...

How sweet! I am glad you got to spend a little time with the Hubby's fine dining (and years from now you will laugh about Jace being up and shooting your photo!)

Stephanie said...

It's great that you got a photo, how often do you get one of those of the two of you without the kids in it?

You are right, the thought is definately more important than the night itself.

Ken said...

Looks like a good weekend, despite the "hiccups"!

Heather said...

That comment from Ken is really from me! I always forget to check what account is signed on.