PLEASE KEEP ALL COMMENTS TO THE BLOG AND OFF OF FACEBOOK.
Even though I'm barfing/ sick, beyond tired, and temporarily husbandless I'm SO excited!! Look how cute our little bean is, Craig. By far, the best Mother's day gift I could ever receive. It looks like it's going to be a fun Christmas gift too because look down in the bottom right corner. EDD Estimated Delivery Date = Christmas day. Poor kid. I always feel bad for kids with birthdays around Christmas. That is going to be a crazy time for us. Craig will be graduating, new baby, Christmas and our lease is up so hopefully Craig will have a new job and we will be moving.
2011 New Year's Resolution - have a baby. Looks like I'm just going to make it. :)
Coming in a close second is the gift that Jace ran to go get as soon as I woke up this morning. He did such a good job on it. He was so proud to show me - and told me that he did really good on it because it was for me.
Also, last night both of the kids picked all the blooming flowers in our back yard and put them in a bucket for me. lol I think I would have preferred them to stay in the backyard but it was a sweet thought. They were both SO excited to show me. Then they said there was a special note at the bottom of the bucket so threw all the flowers up in the air as they looked for the note. Jace had written "We love you, Mom!" and Brooke had helped color. In Sunday school (since finding out about the baby) Brooke always draws a family picture and the one of me is SUPER fat. She always tells me it's because I have lots of babies in my tummy. I hope she doesn't tell her primary teacher that too. My kids are funny. I'm so thankful to be their mommy. In my patriarchal blessing is talks about how I got to choose my parents on this earth. I can't help but hope that they got to choose too. Although, I don't think they could have chosen better than me. ;) I love you, MOM & DAD!!
This kids also picked this out for me:
Isn't it pretty! I guess it can be from Craig too ... since we used his money to buy it. lol!
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!



7 comments:
Congratulations!!! I love that the kids picked all your flowers! I'm glad I got to be your Mom. I love you.
Heather, we are so excited for you and your family. Babies are so fun and you are a great mother. Congrats we wish you the best!
Congrats Heather!! I hope you start feeling better, the first three months of this current pregnancy were worse than my other two kids put together:) I'm really excited and happy for you!!!
Congrats Heather Baby. I am so happy for you. Happy Mother's Day. Oh, and you look hot in your p90x picture. I need to work out again! :) I'm sorry you miss your husband. He will be home before you know it. Feel better soon!
Congrats! I'm so excited for you... and maybe just a little jealous! :) But... it will be my turn soon enough so for now I love enjoying everyone else's stories.
I hope the time goes fast for you having Craig gone... I know how it goes, and it sucks but it does make you realize just how much you love them when they are gone!
AHHH!! <-- You can't hear it, but that's me screaming in excitement. Um...I may have told Scott the day you told me, but he didn't tell anyone! I'm BEYOND thrilled! Do you think I could use anymore exclamation points!?!
Congrats Heather! So happy for you and your family!! Braxton is our Christmas baby, born on the 22nd.. it's really not bad at all! He loves all the attention he gets all month long! Hope you start feeling better real soon. Congrats again!
Post a Comment