Dec 28, 2009

Santa came!!!

Oh my Goodness! If you could have seen the look on my kids face when they came into the front room - pure excitement and bliss! Although, Jace was very concerned about not getting the Spiderman web shooter he had asked for. I assured him that it was probably wrapped - which it was. He had asked for a Rocky Robot Truck, and a Spiderman Web Shooter that shoots 'real' webs. Just what every mother dreams about - her child playing with a something that shoots 'real' webs. Nani & Grandpa were nice enough to get it for him and he had a blast in the back yard for an hour until he used up all the Web fluid. Then he really wanted to set up the "Riki Diki Ipod" that my parents sent him. Really it was a Karaoke machine but he had a difficult time remembering the name of it. We all had a blast singing Karaoke to Disney songs. We also watched The Swan Princess that Brooke got in her stalking, ate lots of good food, took naps (at least Craig and I did), and played Hungry Hungry Hippos until bedtime. Brooke wanted Bootsie the monkey from Dora the Explorer. Santa brought her some puzzles, books, and a Dora & Boots doll. She was very happy!
Jace was very cute with the gifts that he had gotten for everyone at the dollar store. He was most excited about the gift bag that he got for me. As you can see in the picture with the Christmas tree he picked one out that had a huge piece of cake on it. I think it was a wedding bag but it was very thoughtful of him. He and I both love cake. Craig said that while they were in the store he saw it and enthusiastically said "Wow, I just have to get this for mom . .she'll love it!" He's such a cutie! Brooke was just so happy with everything that happened that day. She just kept saying "I lub ew a million!" and "I jest lub missmas!"
Thank you to all who sent gifts. We enjoyed them all. We had a wonderful Christmas!
I took this picture of the kids couches with their stalkings from Santa right before they came in:


After . .busy unwrapping presents.


Merry Christmas Everyone!

5 comments:

Nate and Sum said...

I'm glad Santa came to your house too. Isn't Christmas so much fun with kids?

Wayne and Melinda said...

I loved your idea about celebrating Jesus' birthday! I think I might steal your idea. I am always trying to find ways to keep the spirit of Christmas. Way to go on keeping Christ in Christmas:)

Mommio said...

Merry Christmas Brammers!

Onjali P. said...

thanks for the link. It's always fun looking at photographers blogs. Hope you are having fun with your camera!

Heather said...

Fun pictures Heather! I got your voicemail from when we were out of town for two weeks visiting family! Just wanted to let you know I wasn't ignoring you ;) Happy New Year Brammers!