Mar 15, 2015

Jenni Marie



Oh this little beauty has us all wrapped around her little finger.  She has so much energy and zest for life.  She's not shy at home to let you know how she feels but she is going through a bit of the stranger danger stage and buries her head in my chest if anyone she doesn't know well tries to get too close.  She loves bananas, strawberries, blueberries, German pancakes, little pieces of cooked chicken, french fries, and veggie sticks.  She loves music, dancing,  riding on her pink pony, playing in Ty's Cozy Coupe car, rolling balls, unloading drawers and cupboards, playing peek a boo, exploring outside, baths, snuggling daddy, books, attention from Jace and Brooke and nursing with mommy.  She hates holding still to get her diaper changed or to get dressed, and wearing headbands,  I have a drawer full of the cutest headbands but they never get used because she won't keep them on.  I guess we'll have to send them to her soon to be newest cousin, Gracie. (I had to distract her with the pearl necklace to get the one in these pictures to stay on her head.  Normally she just rips them off right after I put them on.)  She is such a fast crawler that she has decided its the best way to get around and although she stands up all the time completely on her own she has yet to take any steps if she doesn't have something to hold on to.  She has 4 teeth.  She still has problems with dairy even if I eat it.  Chocolate also seems to cause stomach discomfort.  She will break out in a rash and not be able to sleep well.  She's never been a great sleeper though.  Lately if she wakes up more than 3 times during the night I bring her in our bed and she crawls over to daddy then back to me and wants to nurse all night long.  I haven't been sleeping much.  It's a good thing she's so adorable so I can't get too mad.  Sometimes she goes on a gibberish rant and uses her hands as she's talking.  It's hilarious.  I wish we knew what she was telling us.  We all love her to bits!







No comments: