Right after we got here we got Jace registered for school. I was hoping for afternoon kindergarten since he's kind of a sour puss in the morning but they only offered morning so we're dealing with a grump for the first 1/2 hour of the day Mon-Fri. He's sure a cute little school boy though. Here he is on his first day - standing in front of the palm tree that the kids think is a giant pineapple. His teacher is Mrs. Figg and she calls her classroom Figg's Farm. It's really cute. I hope I can help out a little in his class. I'll post some pics of the new house soon. I trying to get organized and it's taking longer than expected.
Aug 28, 2010
Princess Party & Kindergarten
I just wanted to let everyone know that we are safe and sound in Arizona now. Right before we moved we celebrated Brooke's 3rd birthday. She had a Princess birthday party with our family and got lots of Princess things including a Snow White, a Cinderella, and a Sleeping Beauty dress. She rotates several times between the 3 of the them every day. .. that and her new pink tutu. Here are some pictures from her birthday.
Enjoying birthday pancakes.
Princess Cake
Blowing out the candles

Watching Snow White in her new Snow White dress with daddy. Her pictures didn't turn out the greatest. It was 2 days before we left and I was feeling the stress. I'll take some new ones of her in her princess dresses soon.
Right after we got here we got Jace registered for school. I was hoping for afternoon kindergarten since he's kind of a sour puss in the morning but they only offered morning so we're dealing with a grump for the first 1/2 hour of the day Mon-Fri. He's sure a cute little school boy though. Here he is on his first day - standing in front of the palm tree that the kids think is a giant pineapple. His teacher is Mrs. Figg and she calls her classroom Figg's Farm. It's really cute. I hope I can help out a little in his class. I'll post some pics of the new house soon. I trying to get organized and it's taking longer than expected.

Right after we got here we got Jace registered for school. I was hoping for afternoon kindergarten since he's kind of a sour puss in the morning but they only offered morning so we're dealing with a grump for the first 1/2 hour of the day Mon-Fri. He's sure a cute little school boy though. Here he is on his first day - standing in front of the palm tree that the kids think is a giant pineapple. His teacher is Mrs. Figg and she calls her classroom Figg's Farm. It's really cute. I hope I can help out a little in his class. I'll post some pics of the new house soon. I trying to get organized and it's taking longer than expected.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That palm tree really does look like a giant pineapple! Cute princess birthday! We love you!
:) Yeah for heat! I can't believe Jace and Em's are old enough for preschool--where did that time go?! Happy birthday to the princess too!
Post a Comment