For Thanksgiving we were able to all head down to Salem, OR and feast with the Heders. We brought the mashed potatoes and the drink. Everything was set up so wonderfully. Their home is absolutely beautiful. The table was decorated so beautifully and the kids table was absolutely adorable! We had a great time visiting with family and the food was to die for! I need to get that recipe for the pumpkin pie. Although, if I made it there's a good chance it wouldn't taste the same.
Playing 'Go Fish'. It was hilarious to watch.
Jumping in the Bounce House.
Jace, Me, Craig, Brooke, Paula, and Robert - all dressed up.
Jace & Brooke with their Nani & Pampa.
Jace, Katie, Brooke.
The place settings at the kids table. I thought they were really cute and very creative!
Jace & Brooke just feasting away.
Our little family: Daddy, Jace, Mommy, and little Brookie.
We did lots of driving around and even though it tuckered Brooke right out . . . it reminded me of what a beautiful place the Northwest is. We love it here!
Katie at the Portland, OR Temple grounds.
Cape Horn in the Columbia River Gorge.
Crossing the Glen Jackson Bridge from Portland OR back into Vancouver, WA with Mt. Hood in the background.
I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!
3 comments:
So jealous you guys went to Helen and Jim's for Thanksgiving. We wish we could have been there too. It would have been fun to see all of you and catch up in person. I think we're going to be there for Christmas! Can't wait!
I'm glad you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and that you had family to celebrate with. We missed you though!!!
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! :) you have a cute little family!
Post a Comment