Jun 1, 2009

Elder Justin Johnson








My little brother back from his mission. We all wish we could be there to welcome you home. I can't believe that you're already back. We're excited to see you next month and Brookie is excited to meet you for the first time. The kids had a fun time coloring the posters for you. You wouldn't believe how difficult it was to get them to both look at the camera, hold the poster, stand still, and smile. I finally had to tape Brooke's poster to her dress. I'm really sad that I won't be there when you get off the plane but just know that I'm thinking of you!


Here we all are the day you went into the MTC in Provo, Utah. I remember it was June 6, 2007 because it was mine and Craig's 4th anniversary and it was raining like crazy. I just want you to know how very proud of you we are. WE LOVE YOU ELDER JOHNSON! I'm sure that Florida will miss you but we're glad to have you back.

You knew that I would have to embarrass you a little. . .it's just in may nature so here are some good times remembered!

Letting me dress you and Jeremy up like girls for a bag of candy was not such a good idea because I will have these pictures forever! :)

Camping at Quail 2000 . .I love the look on your face. This is one of my favorite pictures of you!


Rosarito Beach, Mexico 2006


Deep Sea fishing in Ensenada, Mexico. I know you'll remember that trip. We froze our butts off, you got sick, and instead of fishing we mostly just piled together for body warmth and wished for the fishing trip to be over. . .good times . .good times.


Jace's first birthday party at the Hogle Zoo. 2006 You are such a good Uncle.

WE LOVE YOU JUSTIN!!

No comments: